Professional Construction Service’s core values represent where we are, how we treat each other, how we deal with our customers, how we respond to our stackholders, how we hold each other and ourselves accountable. It is a standard behaviour by which we conduct business. These values are the heart, soul and character of PCS. This is the lagacy we will leave for generations to come.
The following eight ethical core values represent the cornerstone of our code of conduct. While achieving these high standards, they may be difficult to attain but certainly not impossible, we aspire to lead our lives and conduct our business with:
– Only make realistics commitements and follow-through on the commitments you make.
– Be prompt and responsive in business dealings within and outside the company.
– Be truthful, accurate and straightforward.
– Be candid and non-deceptive in communication and conduct.
– Maintain consistency between your beliefs and your behavior-walk your talk:
– Have the courage to contend the boldly for that which is right and reject firmly that which is wrong.
– Endeavor to be reasonable, open-minded, impartial, even-handed and non-discriminatory in all your dealings.
– Maintain without deviation, an attitude of sincerity, tolerance, consideration, and assistance towards others, regardless of position.
– Accept responsibility for your own actions or inactions and for those whom you supervise.
– Promote coherent teamwork by holding each other accountable.
6. CONSIDERATION OF OTHERS
– Respect the dignity, rights, safety, and opinions of others.
– Try to be a part of solution not a problem.
7. PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE
– Build Capabilities through continuous learning and coaching.
– Remain flexible and open to possibilities.
– Comply with all governmental laws, rules and regulations.
– Show consideration for the safety and welfare of every one including our natural environment.
PCS aims to deliver matchless and value adding construction services for all of our clients to fulfil their needs and aspirations.
We strive to achieve high standards of quality by enforcing quality control measures, cost effective methods, proper use of latest tools and technologies.
We are – Growing day by day.
We are – Improving day by day.
We believe that the prevention of accidents is both our moral obligation and good business. We recognize that the protection of our employees, the public and the environment, are essential for the success of every construction project, we undertake. We are making efforts to achieve goal of ZERO ACCIDENTS.
PCS always hits the bull’s eye on quality, on budget, on time, every time.
(PCS) has the people, equipment, construction materials,
experience, and bonding capacity to complete
any project on budget, on time, every time.